DONATE BLOOD

DONATE BLOOD
Blood Donors Needed NOW!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A warmer day!

Section of St. Louis County Grant's Trail

Today the weather was much nicer and it showed by the number of people that were out. Yesterday I commented that I had only seen one person in the past two days and Today I saw 13 people on Grant's trail between Gravois and back home. Here is a map of the path I take on the trail.




Locate a Red Cross blood donor center.


I got some additional good news. My blood pressure was 124/84 here at home and I went to donate blood at the American Red Cross Today and they read it at 122/81 with my pulse being 66. I thought that was cool. I like to donate blood as often as I can since I have O+ blood type and it is the universal donor and is always in demand. I first began donating when I was in High school at East High in Wichita. At the beginning of my senior year they had a blood drive and I went. It has changed a lot since then. It use to be the actual donation was the longest part. Now all the screening take more time. There was a very good turn out as the donor center where I went too. If you need to find out where you can donate blood please check out this link.

So Today the walk was pretty good saw more people and a couple of dogs. I went about 4.3 miles an the trail. Overall everything is going as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment